Arizona Downs is the newest Horse Race Track in America and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals that enjoy working in a high-energy, service oriented environment. Contact us using the form below.
- Are a detail oriented team player
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are reliable and take pride in being dependable
- Enjoy working independently
- Love providing great customer service
- Are always smiling
We want to talk to you!!
Positions available include:
- Mutuel Teller/Ticket Cashier – A Mutuel Teller uses a cash register like machine to generate a betting ticket and collect cash for those tickets.
- Mutuel Teller positions are available at our beautifully renovated race track facility in Prescott Valley and at our off-site locations in Flagstaff and North Phoenix.
What skills do you need to be a teller?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate efficiently, speak clearly and convey information accurately
- Basic math skills
- Ability to handle transactions quickly and accurately
- Ability to stand, twist and bend in order to operate ticket generating machine.
- Cash handling experience
- Horse racing knowledge
- The starting pay for this position is $12.00 and, based on experience, can be as high as $15.00 for the right candidate.
- Part time and full time positions are available.
- Arizona Downs will provide paid training to qualified candidates.
- Arizona Downs is a growing company and opportunities for promotion are available for qualified employees.